Choosing a solid shampoo means opting for beauty without residue.
Without chemicals, it respects the natural production of sebum and does not attack the fibre with harmful substances.
One solid shampoo is equivalent to 2 bottles of conventional shampoo.
Small and light, the solid shampoos can be carried everywhere. Ideal for travellers, they fit easily into your suitcase, with no risk of overflow or confiscation at the airport. Simple and effective.
How to use it?
– Wet your hair as you would before using a regular shampoo.
– Lather the solid shampoo bar in your hands like a regular solid soap and apply the lather to your hair or rub the solid shampoo bar directly into your hair. We recommend the first option for short hair and the second for long hair.
– Use circular motions and gently massage the scalp.
– Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
– To extend the life of your solid shampoo, simply leave it to dry after use on a soap dish or towel and store it in a box. This way you will get the most out of your solid shampoo.
INCI: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, aqua, moringa oleifera seed oil,cocos nucifera oil, persea gratissima oil, ricinus communis seed oil, triticum vulgare germ oil , Althaea officinalis root powder, inulin, citrus aurantium dulcis peel powder , Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, cananga odorata flower oil